Thursday 31 May 2012

1095 Days of Ours

Yes, it's been about 3 years since he and I met. It's been 3 years since I trusted him to be my partner to build a home, starting with the concrete structure beneath, because what is the most important thing is the strength of the structure itself. Well, he literally used that metaphor to convince me 3 years ago, where he told me he want to be the one who accompany me to start build "my house" all over again. It might sounds cheesy, but for me that means a lot, in a way that no one might not understand.
So, here we are. 3 years later. Many things changed, we've been travel to many places, we did many new things together, we met new friends, we lost contact with our old friends, we fight a lot, we argue many times, sometimes it left tears, but not much as tears of joy that can be felt in our hearts. We've been trough rain and storms, though I realize that it's nothing, no such a big deal, compare to years and years after that we're gonna face tomorrow. 
This just a starter, and we don't know what the future will bring us. All we have to do is having faith, and make the best out of it.
In the night of our anniversary day, we made a little celebration, a dinner at a beautiful restaurant with a valley view in a nice hotel, right after work. The view was amazing, the food was tasty and fancy, the ambience just perfect. But what I care the most is our quality time we had that night. We talked a lot, we shared things that never been shared before which apparently never pop in our mind, we cursed, we laugh, and... the funniest thing is we talked about "the past". He told me about, like anything. Random chicks he had crushed on, random moment he had been trough with his ex and another girls, random guy and also random circle of friends that involved on the whole stories in his past. Some stories I heard before, some old stories that had been forgotten, some new-old stories, some stories just re-told again because we simply want to laugh over it... Me? I didn't talk much about mine, because I think there's nothing else I have to share, my past is boooring. Hehe, kidding, it just that day the topic is about him so I just want to seize it :-p



This picture was taken 2 years ago when he just graduated and earned his Bachelor of Engineering (congrats kiddo! we're waiting for your 2nd college graduation as MBA guy, ehm) and in this pic I think I look shorter and more tiny than I really was, but I don't know why this pict is one of my favourite. Hehe.


When we talked that night, we smiled a lot. Yes we did. We never hate the past. 
In my perspective, everything happened in the past could make us the better person. 
We could gain knowledge (of life), and those knowledge are priceless. 
We looked back, and we will be more grateful that we live as we are now.
I feel gratitude. Thanks for this 3 amazing years, and what the future might be, I hope the best is yet to come, and come, and come again, into our life. All I can say now is just thank you, and thank God.
I love you. :-)

No comments: