Wednesday 16 May 2012

Finally, moving on!

It's been years, and finally I'm doing this. Moving on.

 

I'm not talking about my love life.

When I said years, I mean literally. It's been 2 years since the last time I wrote on my blog : C'EST LA VIE , which I started in earlier 2007.
Now I feel like growing up, and yes, life goes on.
So, rather than keep starring blankly on my past, I think it's better for me to start a new one. It doesn't mean I want a really really new life or something, for me past will always be the past. I like to see my past as a 'bitter-sweet-things-to-remember'. I won't regret anything in my past, on contrary, I will always smile to them, my past (and some will make me laugh until I cry my eyes out) :)
As my professor once told us in college about 'the energy things', so this is my action to remove all the  unnecessary energy from my life. Every single one. Sounds exaggerate, but I kinda likes the idea about refreshing energy. I mean, positive energy will bring you a positive life. Vice versa.

Would you blow a candles for my new blog bornday? :)

So, enjoy it, and once again, HELLO. :)

No comments: