Tuesday 22 May 2012

What Shall I Wear Today, Bunny?

I've got a crush on a little stylish bunny named Fifi Lapin, and since ever she published a book : "What Shall I Wear Today" I'm really dying for it. I still don't know where to find this book in my town, but I once read it in magz that this book is available at some bookstores in Jakarta, so I hope soon enough I'll own it. Here a sneak peek from kris atomic, all photo credit belong to her. 

Quoted from kris atomic blog :
"The book is split by days of the week, as Fifi discusses her fashion choices and gives advice on dressing for different occasions. There are make-up tips, recipes and interviews with designers, but as expected the illustrations take centre stage. Adorable!"

 Too adorable, indeed! I loveee this bunny too much!



 




 









I am definitely a  little fifiette's! 
Infinite XO's :-)

No comments: